Human Error is ultimately the leading cause of variance in each of the components of warehouse stock integrity. With our EVS, we can customise a technology solution that can integrate with your existing ERP/WMS.
Electronic Verification System (EVS)
EVS is a customised solution developed as a tool for our auditors to increase accuracy and throughput.
Our verification is accomplished through five major methods:
- Barcode Scanning
- Weight Verification
- Conventional Keyboard
- Touch through Smart Device
EVS provides our client with the following advantages:
- Increased Accountability
- Access to information
- Minimise Stock Discrepancies
- Maintain Integrity
- Increased Productivity
Benefits of EVS:
- EVS manages each of your processes in three distinctive ways.
- Preventing the dispatch of specified batch numbers
- Preventing the dispatch of expired or close to expired stock
- Proactively identifying high risks clients, process controllers, pickers and high-risk items.
- Increasing productivity on a daily basis.
- Picker accuracy will improve due to monitoring and training of lowest scoring individuals/highest error rates.
- Multi-skilling of staff due to the systems ease of use assisting in contingency planning.
- EVS will significantly reduce your carbon footprint as the scanners operate on efficient battery power and will reduce the amount of paper used on a daily basis.
- This Eco-friendly solution will also reduce paper usage and the direct costs thereof.
- EVS will also feature a mandatory PPE checklist as part of the logging in process on the scanner thereby reinforcing the importance of safety.
- Real Time System.
- Our system has the ability to verify stock without integration with your WMS or ERP.
- System functionalities customised to client requirements and specifications.
Focus on the solution, not the problem.”
– Jim Rohn